Easy Does It Adventures
“Brac Reef Beach Resort”
7 nights w/ Meals
5 days of 3-Tank Boat Dives
from $1495.00 per person
It’s “island time” for Easy Does It Adventures! Join us for a 7-night all-inclusive dive trip to Cayman Brac!
Walls, Wrecks & Reefs – The Cayman Islands have it all!
Diving enthusiasts from around the world have been drawn to the unparalleled splendor of Cayman Islands diving. Cayman Brac, considered one of the world’s premier scuba diving vacation destinations, is home to hundreds of varieties of fish, corals, and marine life. The pristine beauty of the warm Caribbean Sea provides a spectacular marine environment for reef, wall, and wreck diving.
CLEAN & SOBER SCUBA
Jan. 28th – Feb. 4th, 2012
Your rate includes:
Lodging: 7 nights lodging, double occupancy, Standard Room
Diving: 5 days of 3-tank boat dives
Meals: 3 meals per day! All Inclusive!
Transfers: transfer to/from resort from the Cayman Brac airport
Little Cayman and Cayman Brac Diving Highlights
- Site of one of the world’s best wreck dives, the Russian Missile Frigate #356, renamed the MV Capt. Keith Tibbetts.
- Turtles, Spotted Eagle Rays, Reef Sharks, Nassau Groupers, Moray Eels, Stingrays, Horse-Eye Jacks, Barracuda, Flying Gurnards and more!
- 100 different hard and soft corals and over 500 types of fish.
- Unlimited visibility...usually 100 to 150 feet...with little or no current.
- Warm water...Winter 78° to 80°
- Trips to Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park are offered during the week, but are weather dependent
If you don’t have a roommate or dive buddy, don’t worry! We’ll find you one! Don’t want to share a room? Single supplements are available.
Non-diver rates are available.
Upgrade to Junior Suite ADD $85.00
Prices DO NOT include airfare to Grand Cayman (GCM) or Cayman Brac (CYB). Inter-island transfer GCM to CYB is $140 RT
You can arrange your own or we can book it for you. Call or email for a quote!
Prices DO NOT include Trip Insurance although it is HIGHLY recommended. There are NO refunds on deposits or cancellations. (please buy Trip Insurance to protect yourself www.insuremytrip.com )
The property has the following amenities:
Two doubles or one king-size bed
Patios or Balconies.
Individually controlled air conditioning
Color cable television
Lighted Tennis Court
Game Room with Table Tennis
Free Wireless Internet
A deposit of $500.00 holds your spot!
Additional $500.00 due Nov. 20th, 2011
Balance due by December 20th, 2011
For more information or to make a reservation, please call or email us.
Download the TRIP FLYER